Freely available legislative and judicial texts, as well as legal commentaries, from federal and all provincial and territorial jurisdictions. Includes labour boards, tribunals and texts of decisions from bodies including the Public Service Labour Relations Board and Ontario Labour Relations Board.
Legal cases and decisions, statutes and regulations, legal commentaries, digests and finding tools in LawSource.
Includes the full text of decisions with headnote, summary, keywords and cases, legislation and authorities cited for reported decisions.
Contains an extensive collection of court, arbitration and labour board decisions, legislation and commentaries including online versions of:
- Canadian Labour Arbitration Summaries (C.L.A.S.) *also at Lederman Law Library
- Labour Arbitration Cases (L.A.C) *also at Lederman Law Library
- Brown & Beatty, Canadian Labour Arbitration *also at Lederman Law Library KE3206.A6.B76 2006
- Adams, Canadian Labour Law
- ''Labour and Employment Statutes and Regulations' *provides lists across all Canadian jurisdictions