Welcome to the library guide and tutorial for CHEM397/398/399. This guide will introduce you to chemical information resources and search strategies.
The tutorial is divided into sections. Please watch each video in the order in which they are listed.
1. Overview of Reaxys (8 mins.)
2. Searching Chemical Substances (20 mins.)
3. Structure and Reaction Searching (20 mins.)
4. Searching Properties and Spectra (10 mins.)
5. Downloading and Citing Data (5 mins.)
Reaxys and Web Resources
After watching the videos above, please complete the online quiz in Moodle.
The quiz must be completed by midnight on Thursday, January 21.